“AMBUSH® began in 2008 as an experimental line of jewelry created by VERBAL & YOON, whose unprecedented designs captured a distinct Tokyo aesthetic. The highly innovative POP ART inspired pieces included the iconic trademarked POW® motif, which ignited interest in global style influencers resulting in media coverage around the world. AMBUSH® progressed into creating unisex thematic collections designed in AMBUSH®’s Tokyo Studio.”by
Monthly Archives: March 2015
“Beep Beep…Hello NorCal!” The hello kitty Truck will be making appearances at the Northern Cali Cherry Blossom Festival in SF on April 11th, 12th, and 18th! It will also be stopping in Santana Row in SJ on April 19th!by
Go to the thrift store and pickc up some silk ties!!
- Cut a piece of colored silk tie fabric large enough to fit around the entire egg.
- Wet the silk with cold water and wrap tightly around the egg, with the right side of the fabric facing the egg. Twist the ends tightly so the fabric is touching the entire surface of the egg. Wrap thread around each end and knot to hold the fabric in place.
- Wrap the lining strips around the entire egg. Hold them in place by wrapping and tying thread around the egg.
- After wrapping several eggs, place them in a single layer in a large saucepan. Add enough water to cover by 1 inch. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Place in ice water until completely cooled.
- Remove lining and silk fabric.
- Most importantly have FUN!!